Award Funarama & More
This is a bit overdue, but I'm sending many thanks to Alissa Grosso for bestowing me with the creative writer blog award! Alissa is a fellow YA author whose debut novel, THE BALDERDASH SEMESTERS, will be published in 2011. You can check out Alissa's fabulous blog here.
Now I have the responsibility of passing along the creative writer award to five other bloggers. All of the writers I've picked have blogs that are fun to read, so please take a look at each one (if you're not already following them)... you won't be disappointed.
Without further ado, the award goes to:
1) Carrie Harris - Carrie is a hilarious zombie-loving, self-confessed lunatic. Not only that, she's one heck of a writer. Her debut YA novel, NO PAIN, NO BRAIN, will be published in 2011. Check out her laugh-out-loud blog here.
2) Keri Mikulski - Keri is an athletically inclined author who's bringing sporty spice to YA novels. She's combined her two passions (writing and sports) to create her fantastic PRETTY TOUGH series. Check out her blog and website here.
3) Kathy McCullough - Kathy is a talented writer whose debut YA novel, DELANEY COLLINS, F.G., is being published in 2011. She has an author blog that you can check out here. Also, the delightful main character of her debut novel, Delaney Collins, has her own blog that you can check out here.
4) Sydney Salter - Sydney is a fellow Houghton Mifflin Harcourt/Graphia author. Her books MY BIG NOSE AND OTHER NATURAL DISASTERS, and JUNGLE CROSSING are available now. Her new book, SWOON AT YOUR OWN RISK, will be available in April of this year. Check out her blog here.
5) Tess Hilmo - Tess is a multi-talented writer whose debut middle grade novel, WITH A NAME LIKE LOVE, is being published in 2011. Check out her blog here and her book trailer here (she composed the music herself - amazing!).
Now that I've passed on the award torch, it's up to you five to continue the flame by passing it along (if you feel so inclined) to five others in a chain-blog-Olympics-esque way.
On an equally important side note, Victoria Schwab (a fellow debut author and Elevensie) created a pretty awesome video about what makes her a rebel. Check it out below, along with her other YARebels videos on YouTube:
*Best Wishes & Lipstick Kisses*